• About
  • Contact
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy

Bahasa Inggris Kelas XI SMA Semester 1 UAS 1 TA 2014/2015

 on Thursday, November 27, 2014  

1. Mr.Topan : Could you come to my girlfriend’s party next Sunday?
Mr. Iqbal : I’d like to but Ican’t. I have a lot of homework.
From the dialogue above , we know that ...
a. Mr.Topan accepts Mr.Iqbal’s invitation.
b. Mr.Topan refuses Mr.Iqbal’s invitation.
c. Mr.Iqbal accepts Mr.Topan’s invitation.
d. Mr.Iqbal refuses Mr.Topan’s invitation.
e. Mr.Iqbal and Mr.Topan go to party.

2. Risni : I think we should move to a new town.
Isti : ............... I feel comfortable here.
a. I have no opinion d.  I completely agree with that
b. I think so e. That’s a good idea
c. I disagree with you

3. Lidya  believes ..........  He will get the job.
a. Why b. How   c.That d.  Where e. When
Lisa’s Health Problem
Lisa is a student of Pharmacy Academy. Today she cannot attend the lecture. Because she has got fever. Her temperature is 39 C and her friends send her to hospital. Doctor says that she has a symptom of gastritis. Lisa feels so sad, she calls her family at her hometown in Kotabumi. Her family comes on the following day. They visit Lisa in Abdul Muluk Hospital in Mawar Room. Her mother advices Lisa to control her eating habit. And Lisa understands it. 

Answer the questions number 4-6  based on the text!
4. Does Lisa study at a pharmacy academy?
a. Yes, she does 
b. Yes, she is
b. No, she does not
d. No, she is not
e. No, she does

5. Who cares Lisa?
a. Doctor c. Nurse e. Her family
b. Her friend d. Her mother

6.Does she have a bone problem?
a. No, she doesn’t
b. Yes, she does
c. She has a symptom of gastritis
d. Not mentioned on the text.
e. She has got fever


Cold Comfort Tea
a nice recipe to bring comfort during cold & flu season...
Echinancea of course is used to boost the immune system, promote healing and reduce inflammation. 
Catnip will promote sweating, help break a fever and promote relaxation. 
The astringent properties of Yarrow curb diarrhea and is excellent for helping to throw off fevers and infections such as colds, flu, coughs, and sore throats.
Lemon balm contains antiviral components, good for fighting colds and flu and is also very relaxing and uplifting. 
Ingredients:
1 Tbsp Echinacea root
1 Tbsp Peppermint leaves
1 Tbsp Catnip, leaves
1 Tbsp Yarrow leaves
1 Tbsp Lemon balm leaves
Honey & Lemon 
Directions:
First Add 1 cup of water and about 1/4 tsp.Echinacea to a pot and then 
Simmer and covered for 20 minutes after it Combine the other herbs and the next add about 1 tsp of the mixture to the pot. Stir well, remove from heat, and the last cover and steep 10-15 minutes. 

7. What is the purpose of the text?
a. Cold Comfort Tea
b. A nice recipe to bring comfort during cold & flu 
c. How to make Cold Comfort Tea
d. Cold & flu season
e. Lemon balm

8. How many ingredients do you need to make it?
a. 4 b.  5 c. 6 d. 7 e.8

9. How many steps in the process?
a. 4 b.  5 c. 6 d. 7 e. 8

10. What do you do before you add about 1 tsp of the mixture to the pot?
a. Stir well d. Combine the other herbs
b. Remove from heat e. Next add about 1 tsp
c. Simmer and covered for 20 minutes
11.  The waiter: ........... do you like, milk or tea?
Guest   : milk, please.
a. Why c. Who e. Where
b. When d. Which

12. Heri: …………………………… ?
Sofi : 0819.3356.4012
a. Do you have telephone number
b.What is your telephone number
c.Where is your telephone number
d.Is this your telephone number
e. How much your phone number

 Ahmad    : Hello. (9).........................................? 
Secretary : Who's calling, please? 
Ahmad    : This is Ahmad Nuryadi. I'm a friend of Rijal’s. 
Secretary :  Hold the line, please. I'll put your call through. (After a moment) - I'm 
Afraid he’s out at the moment. Can I take a message? 
Ahmad    :  Yes. Can you ask him to call me later? My number is 345-8965 
Secretary : Could you repeat that, please? 
Ahmad     : Certainly. That's 345-8965 
Secretary: OK. I'll make sure Mr. Rijal gets your message. 
Ahmad     : Thank you. Goodbye. 
Secretary: Goodbye. 

13. a. Could I speak to Mr. Rijal, please
b. Could you speak to Mr. Rijal, please
c. Could I speak to Mr. Rijal, please
d. Could I take a message from you
e.Could you like to call him again

14. What is Ahmad’s message to the secretary?
a. He wants the secretary to give his phone numbers to Mr. Rijal
b. He wants Rijal to call him back
c. Mr. Rijal will phone fred
d. Mr. Rijal is out at the moment
e. Ahmad is Rijal’s friend

I have a friend,(12)............ name is Reza . (13) ............ and I go to the same school. There are 450 boys and girls in (14) ............school.

Choose the correct word to fill the blanks !
15. a. He b. she c. Him d. His e. her

  16. a. We b. You c. They d. She e. he

17. a. Their b. His c. Her d. My e. Our

18. Edi : ‘I want to go away for a holiday but I don’t know where to go’
Edi said that ....
a. He wants to go away for a holiday but he doesn’t know where to go
b. He wanted to go away for a holiday but he doesn’t know where to go
c. He wanted to go away for a holiday but he didn’t know where to go
d. He was wanting to go away for a holiday but he wasn’t knowing where to go
e. He went to go away for a holiday but he didn’t know where to go

19.  Usually, Fadly ........anything he ........ and ............... worry about what it ........to his body.
a. eat,want,don’t,do
b. eats,wants, doesn’t,does
c. ate,wanted,didn’t,did
d.eating, want, does,do
e. eat,wants,don’t,do

20.  Alief : How did you learn to drive?
 Roni : My father .............. me
a. Teach
b. Teaches
c. Taught
d. Is teaching
e. Have taught

21.  Rizki     : have you done your homework?
Veni      : not yet, ................................. tommorow.
a. I am going to do it
b. I do it
c. I have done it
d. I did it
e. I won’t do it
Jl. Sunan bonang 20
Subang, jawa barat
November 20,2010
Dear Rian,
Thank you very much for the wonderful holiday vocation I spent with you and your family. Your mother is such terrific cook! I think I must have gained a kilogram in just the week I spent with you. I really apprecciate your taking off from work to take me around and show me many places.
You are lucky to live in such an interesting area. I hope that soon you will be able to visit my part of the tourist spots. Thank you again for a wonderful time. Let’s keep in touch.
Love

Sri

22.  who is the sender?
a. Rian d. Sri
b. Rian’s mother e. Rian’s family
c. Love

23.  How long Sri stayed at Rian’s home?
a. November 20,2010
b. a kilogram
c. a week
d. an interesting area
e. a wonderful time

Buyer : (24) .............  the jacket?
Seller : it’s two hundreed  thousand rupiahs.
Buyer : it’s too expensive, (25) ............... it?
Seller : sure , it’s not fixed price. You can bargain it.
Buyer : (26) .................... ?
Seller : all right , you may take it.
24. a. How much
b. How about
c. Which one
d. What’s price
e. What about

25.  a. Give me permission
b. Let me see
c. You can take
d. What price
e. May I bargain

26.  a. How much is it
  b. Can I bargain it
  c. What about 15% off
  d. What do you need
  e. What does it costs

27. What does it say 15%   ....
a. fifeteen percent d. Fifthennth percent
b. fifteen percent e. Fiveteenth percent
c. fiveteen percent

28.Dini: Fujia, are you sure Nadya will come? We have been waiting her for 
more than 2 hours.
 Fujia : Don’t worry Dini, ........... She will come soon. Yesterday she promised 
to come.
 Dini: I can’t say that for sureShe will come.
a. I’m sure
b. I’m not sure
c. I can’t say
d. I am afraid 
e. I doubt that

29. You ....... before your flu get worse.
a.  can see a doctor
b.  might have to see a doctor
c.  will have to go a doctor
d.  should better go to a doctor
e.  would have go a doctor

30.  We ......... our environment clean.
a. keep c. Kept e. Can’t keep
b. should keep d. Shouldn’t keep
31. Risa: I think we should move to a new town.
Riska : .....  I feel comfortable here.
a. I have no opinion d. I disagree with you
b. I think so e. I completely agree with you
c. I agree with you

32. The poor child thanked to us for ............ him food and money
a. Give b. Gives c. Gave d. Giving e. given

33. The doctor examined the patient ...........heads had been injured in an accident.
a. Whom b. Who c. Whose d. Which e. where

34. Ria and Nadya ............. singing when somebody knocked the door.
a. Was b. Were c. Is d. Are e. Been

35. I was walking home when it .........  to rain
a. Begin b. Begins c. Began d. Was beginning e. beginning
Essay 
1. Make sentences by using ‘conjunctions’ below:
a. Because
b. If
c. Therefore 
d. So

2. Re-arrange the words into imperatives form!
a. Wet-Don't- the- camera- let- get
b. Let's -the cinema-to- go
c. Speak- that-like -Don't
d. your -open- page- book 26-Sit down- and

3. Make positive, comparative and superlative degree based on  the information below!

            Car A   Car B                Car C car  D
    
              1200 km/hour        1300 km/hour  1400 km/hour 1300 km/hour

4. make sentences by using “so...that’ and “such ...that”

5. It’s about guest handling, you have to make an expression based on the situations!
The situations are:
a. You offer the guest something to drink.
b. You want to know the guest’s name.

Bahasa Inggris Kelas XI SMA Semester 1 UAS 1 TA 2014/2015 4.5 5 Hand Thursday, November 27, 2014 1. Mr.Topan : Could you come to my girlfriend’s party next Sunday? Mr. Iqbal : I’d like to but Ican’t. I have a lot of homework. Fro...


No comments:

Post a Comment

J-Theme