• About
  • Contact
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy

Soal Tenses Bahasa Inggris Masuk STAN

 on Friday, October 30, 2015  


1. Every night, My father before sleeping ........... me about Tenses.
a. teach
b. teached
c. taught
d. teaches

2. One of my best friends ................ Scholarship from his school because he always ............... good grade.
a. get, gets
b. got., got
c. gets, get
d. get, getting
3. Andi is from Indonesia, so he ........... Indonesian.
a. speaks
b. speak
c. is speaking
d. spoken
4. Jane: How many time have you visited bali, Rani?
    Rani: I ............. Bali many times.
a. have visited
b. visit
c. had visited
d. visited
5. There ............... three books on my bag yesterday, but now there ........ only one book.
a. was, were
b. are, was
c. were, is
d. were, was
6. "How long have you been watching TV?".
a. I watch it for two hours
b. I am watching it for two hours
c. I have been watching tv for more than two hours
d. I had watched tv for two hours
7. A : Does your mother always cook food for breakfast everyday?
    B : No, She does not, Sometimes my mother ............. food for breakfast in Small market.
a. buys
b. is buying
c. bought
d. have bought
8. A : Look!. The Sky ........... Blue. The sun .......... brightly. Let's go to the beach.
    B : That is a great idea.
a. is, is
b. is , is shining
c. was, shines
d. is, shines
9. My Parents had already eaten by the time I .......... home.
a. go
b. am going
c. got
d. get
10. The Police ............ been looking for the criminal for two years before they caught him.
a. have
b. has
c. had
d. already
11. She ............. for five straight hours. " Why she doesn't take a break".
a. has been studying
b. have been studying
c. had been studying
d. is studying
12. I .............. English since I was in junior high school.
a. have study
b. had studied
c. have studied
d. have been study
13. Mr jack always ..............a pound of sugar.
a. buys
b. is buying
c. bought
d. has bought
14. The shop assistants ...............the door now.
a. was closing
b. is closing
c. were closing
d. are closing
15. Kevin and Jane never ...............away glass bottles.
a. throws
b. are throwing
c. throws
d. doesn't throw
16. Look! Angga .....................two baskets.
a. brings
b. is bringing
c. brought
d. bring
17. Jane ................ me two days ago.
a. visits
b. was visiting
c. visited
d. had visited
18. On August 17, 1945, Indonesia ................... its independence from Netherlands.
a. declared
b. had declared
c. is declared
d. has declared
19. A: I Called you last night, but you ........... answer my call.
      B: I  am sorry, I .............. when you called me.
a. does not, was sleeping
b. did not, was sleeping
c. did not, am sleeping
d. did not, sleep
20. At eight o'clock last night, My father ................ TV with me.
a. is watching
b. watched
c. was watching
d. watched
21. She ............... to Jakarta next week to meet her family.
a. will go
b. go
c. goes
d. is going
22. A : I would like to invite you to come at my birthday party next week. Would you like to come?
      B : I would love to, but I .............. meeting with my Boss.
a. will have
b. have
c. will be having
d. will be
23. The tax officers ............. their report at seven o'clock tonight.
a. will submit
b. will be submitting
c. submit
d. have submitted
24. A : Why did you buy this paint?
      B : I ..................... my bed room tomorrow.
a. will paint
b. will be painting
c. am going to paint
d. paint
25. I will get home at 5.30. after I ........ home, I will eat dinner.
a. get
b. had get
c. have get
d. will get
26. I .............   my homework by the time you come to my house.
a. will finish
b. will have finish
c. have finish
d. am going to finish
27. A : Hi, John, I'd like you to accompany me to visit my uncle tomorrow.
      B : I'm so sorry, I can't. I .................. English at Online School.
a. will study
b. study
c. have been studying
d. will have studied
28. Before I cooked fried rice, I .............. my homework yesterday.
a. have done
b. do
c. had done
d. did
29. She likes reading English books, and ....... a novel.
a. writing
b. writes
c. wrote
d. write
30. Everybody in my class always ............. to school on time.
a. came
b. comes
c. come
d. is coming

Soal Tenses Bahasa Inggris Masuk STAN 4.5 5 Hand Friday, October 30, 2015 1. Every night, My father before sleeping ........... me about Tenses. a. teach b. teached c. taught d. teaches 2. One of my b...


No comments:

Post a Comment

J-Theme