• About
  • Contact
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy

Latihan Soal UKK Bahasa Inggris Kelas XI SMK Semester 2 TA 2015/2016

 on Thursday, February 25, 2016  

1. My teacher said, “You should take an extra English course”.
A. My teacher advised me to take an extra English course.
B. My teacher advised me take an extra English course.
C. My teacher advised me taking an extra English course.
D. My teacher advised me to takes an extra English course.
E. My teacher advised me took an extra English course.

2. I …… studying at SMK next year.
A. Will start
B. start
C. am is starting
D. will be starting
E. are going to start

3. Harits says, “She is watching TV with her sister.”
A. Harits said that she were watching TV with her sister
B. Harits says that she was watching TV with her sister
C. Harits said that she is watching TV with her sister
D. Harits said that she was watching TV with her sister
E. Harits says that she were watching TV with her sister


4. Figure with three dimensions are known as ………….
A. Plane shapes
B. rectangle
C. rectilinear
D. solid shapes
E. straight

5. Joe said, “Please come to my party”.
A. Joe invited me come to his party
B. Joe invited me to come to his party
C. Joe invited me to come to my party
D. Joe invited me come to my party
E. Joe invited me to come to him

6. A chess board is shapes like a…………
A. Rectangle
B. a square
C. a triangle
D. an oval
E. a circle

7. A figure with three sides is called a …………
A. Rectangle
B. a square
C. a triangle
D. an oval
E. a circle

8.    What is the movement from a picture beside?
A. To the right
B. Clockwise
C. anti-clockwise
D. forward
E. to the left

9. “Switch off the electricity before you touch a bare wire”. The sentence above means……………
A. You should not switch off the electricity before you touch a bare wire
B. You must switch off the electricity before you touch a bare wire
C. You must not switch off the electricity before you touch a bare wire
D. You ought to switch off the electricity before you touch a bare wire
E. You should switch off the electricity before you touch a bare wire

10. One day, all the things in the world ………… shattered.
A. Shall be
B. will be
C. are going to be
D. will be going to be
E. to be

Latihan Soal UKK Bahasa Inggris Kelas XI SMK Semester 2 TA 2015/2016 4.5 5 Hand Thursday, February 25, 2016 1. My teacher said, “You should take an extra English course”. A. My teacher advised me to take an extra English course. B. My teach...


No comments:

Post a Comment

J-Theme