• About
  • Contact
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy

Soal Bahasa Inggris Kelas X SMK TA 2015/2016

 on Tuesday, February 23, 2016  

Kerjakan soal-soal di bawah ini dengan tepat !
Pilihlah pasangan yang tepat yang ada di dalam kotak  (tulis kembali dengan lengkap)

1.Let’ s go to .....
 2.I think ...     
3.I feel quite ... about this assue.
4.That’s interesting idea ... our idea ismuch better.
5.I am hoping ....
6.I hope ...
7.I hope I will realize....
8.I hope that I will.
9. A: Very well done. Congratulation ! B : ....
10. A: Good .You did it . Your hard work paid at last. ! B:...
KUNCI :

1.Let’s go to .... the library
2.I think ...     You are mistaken.
3.I feel quite ...agree about this assue.
4.That’s interesting idea ...but I think our idea is much better.
5.I am hoping ...for some good weather tomorrow.
6.I hope ...Andi will not see us when she passes by
7.I hope I will realize... all my dreams.
8.I hope that I will ... never smoke .
9. A: Very well done. Congratulation ! B : ... Thank you.
10. A: Good .You did it . Your hard work paid at last. ! B:...It wasn’t anything. I am hoping for something bigger than this to happen.






Ø  You are mistaken.
Ø  Thank you.
Ø  agree.
Ø  but I think
Ø  Andi will not see us when she passes by


Ø  the library.
Ø  for some good weather tomorrow
Ø  It wasn’t anything. I am hoping for something bigger than this to happen.
Ø  never smoke .
Ø  all my dreams.

Soal Bahasa Inggris Kelas X SMK TA 2015/2016 4.5 5 Hand Tuesday, February 23, 2016 Kerjakan soal-soal di bawah ini dengan tepat ! Pilihlah pasangan yang tepat yang ada di dalam kotak  (tulis kembali dengan lengkap) 1...


No comments:

Post a Comment

J-Theme