• About
  • Contact
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy

UKK Bahasa Inggris SMK Kelas XI Semester 2 TA 2015-2016

 on Friday, February 19, 2016  

Choose the best answer!
1.       Joni: I often see you in the library. …………………..
Rani: yes, I always read many interesting books there.
A.      Is your hobby reading?        
B.      What do you do there?
C.     What is your hobby?           
D.      can I go there with you?
E.      Do you like it?
      (time: 2,5 minutes)
2.       Rani: how do you usually spend your spare time?
Dewa: …………………
.
A.      I never have spare time          
B.      I like listening to the music
C.     I have no idea            
D.     It’s difficult for me
E.      That’s not your business
       (time: 2,5 minutes)
3.       Guest : Can I get a cup of hot coffee, salad, and fried chicken?
Waitress : Sure, Sir. Just a minute, please. ………………
Guest : Thank you.
A.      I hope you will enjoy the food           
B.      I like it
C.     You can go now                              
D.     You will be happy
E.      Nice to see you
        (time: 2,5 minutest)
4.       Shopkeeper : ……………….
Buyer : may I see all of your batik collection?
Shopkeeper : of course. You can choose which one you like.
A.      Can you help me, Sir?                     
B.      Are you busy, Sir?
C.     What can I do for you, Sir?              
D.     It is our collection.
E.      This is very good batik, Sir.
   (time:  2,5 minutes)
5.       Nina : …………..
Wati : No, it is not mine. I don’t have such kind of book.
A.      Do you have a book?          
B.      Is it your book?
C.     This is a new book              
D.     Do you like this book?
E.      Do you see my book?
    (time: 2,5 minutes)
6.       Sarah : Have you locked the door?
Maria : …………….. I was in hurry, so I forgot to do it.
A.      Yes, I do                 D. No, I don’t
B.      Yes, I have             E. No, I haven’t
C.     Yes, I am   
     (time: 2 minutes)
7.       Teacher : All of you studied last night, ……………?
Students : yes, we did, Mom.
Teacher : that’s good.
A.      Do you                   
B.      don’t you
C.     Did you                  
D.     didn’t you
E.      Are you
 (time: 2 minutes)
8.       Father : You will never make me disappointed, ……….?
Boyke : No, I won’t, Father. I’ll always  do the best.
A.      Will you                  
B.       won’t you
C.     Do you                   
D.     doesn’t he
E.      Don’t you
  (time: 2 minutes)

9.       Maria: huhh! I am really hungry.
Dina : I am too. Let’s have lunch soon, …..?
Maria : that’s good idea
A.      Are you                  
B.      am I
C.     Will you                  
D.     shall we
E.      Do we
(time: 2 minutes)

10.   Mother : This room is very dirty. You haven’t cleaned it up yet, ……?
Lina : I’m sorry, Mom. I got up late.
A.      Do you                   
B.       have you
C.     Haven’t you
D.      did you
E.      Didn’t you     
(time: 2 minutes)
11.   Doni : ………………..is your address?
Joko : My address is Jl. Kenari no 30, Blitar.
A.      Where                    
B.      What
C.     How far                  
D.     How
E.      Which    
 (time: 2 minutes)
12.   Eka : ……………… were you absent yesterday?
Rina : I was sick.
A.      Why                       
B.      when
C.     Where                    
D.     how
E.      What     
(time: 2 minutes)
13.   Teacher : ………….don’t you practice your English?
Dian : I practice it almost every day.
A.      How                      
B.      Why
C.     When                     
D.     Where
E.      How often 
    (time: 2.5 minutes)
14.   Dita : We haven’t met for ages. …………….is everything going on you?
Eko : everything  is okay, thanks. You look so fresh today.
Dita: really? Thank you.
A.      How                      
B.      why
C.     When                     
D.     where
E.      Who
(time: 2.5 minutes)
15.   Rina : I wonder why you always bring so many cigarettes.
Eko : Because I like it very much.
Rina : ………..is dangerous for us. Don’t you know that?
Eko : who cares.
Rina : How pity you are
A.      Smoke                   
B.       to smoke
C.     Smoking                
D.     being smoke
E.      Smoker
(time: 2,5 minutes)





Selengkapnya Disini 40 Soal

UKK Bahasa Inggris SMK Kelas XI Semester 2 TA 2015-2016 4.5 5 Hand Friday, February 19, 2016 Choose the best answer! 1.         Joni: I often see you in the library. ………………….. Rani: yes, I always read many interesting books ther...


No comments:

Post a Comment

J-Theme