• About
  • Contact
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy

Soal UAS II Bahasa Inggris Kelas X Semester 2 TA 2015/2016

 on Friday, February 19, 2016  

I.     Choose the best answer!
1.  Rio : Did you see the One Direction Concert yesterday?
Ann : yes, I did. It was really .................. I enjoyed it very much
A.    Amazing                                           C. Disappointing
B.     Amazed                                            D. disappointed
2.  Sarah : Can you help me read this map? It makes me very ......................
Andi : Let me see. Hmm, I’m sorry I can’t understand it either.
A.    Impressing                                      C. Confused
B.     Impressed                                       D. Confusing
3.  Suzan : Hi, Mary. How are you today?
Mary : I am fine and I ................. very happy because my cousin will come to this town.
A.    Taste                                               C. Look
B.     Feel                                                 D. sound
4.  Chelsee : Why do you like jasmine?
Selvi : Because it ....................fragrant and it’s very beautiful.
A.    Taste                                              C. Smells
B.     Looks                                              D. really
5.  Johan : Let’s go to the cinema at 7 tonight.
Rani : That sounds great, but I didn’t think I can. I ...................then.
A.    Study                                               C. Will be studying
B.     Am studying                                   D. Will study
6.  Guest : Could I see the director?
Secretary : I’m sorry, Sir. He ............... a meeting at the moment.
A.    Has                                                   C. Will be having
B.     Will have                                          D. Is having
7.                                         Man : excuse me, may I smoke here?
 Woman : Look at the sign. Don’t you know that it mean...........
         A.    You are allowed to smoke here

          B.    There is a cigarette here
          C.     You must not smoke here
                         D.     This room is smoking are
8. What does this sign mean?
  A.    You must swim here
  B.     No body may swim here
  C.     Here is swimming pool
  D.    Swimming is not prohibited here


9.  Sue : Which gown should I wear, the black or the pink one?
Jill : I think the black one .................for me than the pink one.
A.    More suitable                                      C. Suitable
B.     The most suitable                                   D. Most suitable 

10.  Luna : What do you think of the scenery here?
Maya : It’s .................... scenery I have ever seen.
A.    Beautiful                                                 C. The most beautiful
B.     More beautiful                                       D. Most beautiful

11.   Cicilia: Where is father, Mom?
   Mother : He is sleeping .................... his bedroom
A.    On                                                           C. in
B.     At                                                            D. beside
12. Stranger : Excuse me, could you show me the way to the post office? 
Anita : of course. ..................
A.    I don’t know                                          
B.     Just go ahead, it’s on the corner of the first t-junction.
C.     You can take a taxi
D.    You can find it easily.
  13. Nia : How about having dinner at the restaurant, Mom.

Mom : well, I prefer having it at home.
From the dialogue we know that ..............
A.    Nia want to have dinner at home
B.     Mother would rather have dinner at than have it at the restaurant
C.     Nia like having dinner at home better than having it at the restaurant
D.    Both Nia and Mother prefer having dinner at home to have it at the restaurant.
14.  Ana : Let’s go to the beach to spend our holiday.
Tom : I don’t think it’s a good idea. I ................... mountain  to beach. The air is fresher there.
A.    Prefer                                 C. Like
B.     Would rather                    D. Rather 

15.  Ari : have you decided what you will do after finishing your study in SMK?


John : of course, I have. ......................................... I want to be able to earn much money soon.
A.    I will continue my study to the university if my parents allow me
B.     I will try to get scholarship if there is a chance
C.     If it is possible, I will find a good job.

D.    If I have a choice, I will not work








Selengkapnya 40 Soal DISINI

Soal UAS II Bahasa Inggris Kelas X Semester 2 TA 2015/2016 4.5 5 Hand Friday, February 19, 2016 I.       Choose the best answer! 1.    Rio : Did you see the One Direction Concert yesterday? Ann : yes, I did. It was really ............


1 comment:

J-Theme